- CONNECT - RESTORE -
- RENEW -
Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat, 2021
Welcome to Our Retreat! Please Read the following terms and conditions, print and sign the document.
Terms and Conditions
1. Responsibility — Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and/or his/her invitees, or loss of or damage to their property, or for other matters over which Natural Retreats has no control.
2. Retreat services and price excludes — The cost of restaurant meals while you travel. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat assumes no responsibility for injury due to food consumption at any visited eatery or the retreat center.
3. Pools — Please take extra care during our retreat when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please use caution at all times. Your use is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that we will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whilst using the pools.
4. On-site behavior — You are responsible for the behavior of all members of your party/group whilst staying at the retreat center and participating in group activities. Behavior should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Aggressive or offensive behavior towards our staff is not acceptable and we may ask you or any member of your party/group to leave immediately. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party/group.
5. Driving or Flying — No liability is accepted for any damage to property or self while in transition to or from the retreat location by car or by plane.
6. Insurance — Please note that it is your responsibility that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance cover and that it is adequate for your needs. Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in outdoor physical activities whilst on the retreat that have been organized and arranged independently of us, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you whilst on holiday.
7. Complaints — In the event that a guest has cause for complaint whilst on the retreat they must immediately bring it to the attention of a Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat Host Representative/Retreat Manager, obtaining written confirmation from them of the complaint so that the company shall have the opportunity to correct the matter during the holiday. If the guest fails to do so it deprives Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat of the opportunity to investigate the complaint and to do their best to rectify it. If Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat is unable to resolve matters whilst the guest is on holiday and they remain dissatisfied then they must write to Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat within 28 days of their return with full details of the complaint. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats will do their best to investigate and reply to the guest within 28 days of receipt of the letter. Please quote the booking reference on all correspondence. If the guest fails to follow this simple complaints procedure, their right to claim any compensation may be affected or even lost as a result.
8. Wireless facilities — Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures.
9. Special requirements and disabilities — Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats welcomes guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements, however, many of our physical activities may be inappropriate. We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that we are made fully aware of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please call our Retreat Host Tana Newberry at (925) 435-6038 who will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and any necessary adjustments.
10. You may not resell or advertise a sale for (for profit or otherwise) or use our presenters content in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without our written permission in advance.
11. We have compiled the information in our marketing materials and on our website as accurately as possible at the time of production. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats’ control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility for inconvenience incurred. We make every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to confirmation of a booking.
12. The Guest must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat cannot accept responsibility should the property not
conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to the confirmation of your booking.
13. These Terms and Conditions of booking will apply to all confirmed bookings.
14. Whilst every care has been taken to replicate the Terms and Conditions of Booking, due to the nature of electronic transmission no responsibility can be accepted by Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats for any loss or inconvenience incurred by errors in the transfer of information into electronic format.
15. All electronic data remains the property of Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior permission. No electronic data will be preserved indefinitely, only the hard copy of any correspondence as in normal circumstances.
16. Data protection — All the information we collect and hold about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computers and other filing systems.
17. Activities — The Nature and Location of services may vary or be changed at any time due to weather conditions or other uncontrollable factors. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat will do their best to arrange another similar activity in its place.
18. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
19. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF COVID-19 & OTHER RISKS
Holder fully understands that:
(a) the novel coronavirus SARS- CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation,
adaptation, or variation thereof, "COVID-19" ) is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death, and there is an inherent danger and risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are present;
(b) no health and safety policies, assessments, precautions and/or protocols that will be implemented from time to time at and for the Venue (collectively, the "Venue Protocols") by local, state and federal governmental agencies, the Venue owner/operator, and/or by Feld Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies (as applicable), (individually or collectively, "Event Organizer") and/or third parties, can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19;
(c) while people of all ages and health conditions can be and have been adversely affected by COVID-19, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities (i) people with certain underlying medical conditions are or may be especially
vulnerable, including, but not limited to, people with chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, moderate to severe asthma, liver disease, compromised immune systems (including as a result of organ transplant), obesity, serious heart conditions, sickle cell disease, and type 2 diabetes, and (ii) the risk of severe illness from the contraction of COVID-19 increases steadily with age, and contracting COVID-19 can result in the further transmission of COVID-19 to Holder's spouse, family members, and other persons in proximity to Holder; and
(d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in subsequent quarantine, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term physical and/or mental health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition at the time of exposure and/or infection.
20. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS. HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND IRREVOCABLY, ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS RELATED TO ENTRY INTO, AND PRESENCE IN, AT AND AROUND THE VENUE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE AN INCREASED RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COVID-19), VIRUSES, BACTERIA OR ILLNESSES OR THE CAUSE THEREOF, SICKNESS, PERSONAL INJURY, DISABILITY, OTHER SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM HEALTH EFFECTS, AND/OR DEATH, WHICH MIGHT RESULT FROM THE ACTIONS, INACTIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE OF HOLDER, ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW), OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OCCURRING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE VENUE. HOLDER HEREBY ACCEPTS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN/AT THE EVENT. HOLDER HEREBY ASSUMES, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, ALL RESPONSIBILITY OF CLAIMS AND POTENTIAL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE RISK, HAZARDS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
21. RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE. (a) HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY, AND FOREVER RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES (AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE), EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT A HOLDER OR ANY OF HOLDER'S RELEASED PERSONS MAY HAVE (OR HEREINAFTER ACCRUE) AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, THAT RELATE TO ANY OF THE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN SECTION 2, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO (I) HOLDER'S EXPOSURE TO COVID-19; (II) HOLDER'S RELATED PERSONS OR RELATED PERSONS' EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, (III) HOLDER'S TRAVEL TO AND FROM, ENTRY INTO, OR PRESENCE WITHIN, THE VENUE AND/OR COMPLIANCE WITH THE VENUE AND/OR EVENT ORGANIZER POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS; (IV) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN HOLDER AND ANY PERSONNEL OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES PRESENT AT THE VENUE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, EVENT ORGANIZER PERSONNEL, ACCESS MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL, USHERS, TICKET-TAKERS, SECURITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND MEDICAL PERSONNEL, OR CLEANING, CONCESSION, OR PARKING PERSONNEL); OR (V) ANY OF THE RISKS IDENTIFIED ABOVE IN SECTION 1 (ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF COVID-19 AND OTHER RISKS) (COLLECTIVELY, THE "CLAIMS"), IN EACH CASE WHETHER CAUSED BY ANY ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY RELEASED PARTY OR OTHERWISE.
(b) FOR THE PURPOSES HEREOF, THE "RELEASED PARTIES" ARE: (I) THE VENUE OWNER/OPERATOR, FELD ENTERTAINMENT, INC., BUENA VISTA THEATRICAL GROUP LTD., AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECT AND INDIRECT PARENTS, AFFILIATES, ADMINISTRATORS, DESIGNEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS (AND ALL EMPLOYEES OF SUCH CONTRACTORS) AND OTHER PERSONNEL; (II) THE DIRECT AND INDIRECT OWNERS, LESSEES AND SUBLESSEES OF VENUE AND EVENT ORGANIZER; (III) ALL THIRD PARTIES PERFORMING SERVICES AT THE VENUE OR FOR THE EVENT; AND (IV) ANY PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FORGOING ENTITIES AND PERSONS, WHETHER PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND WHETHER IN THEIR INSTITUTIONAL OR PERSONAL CAPACITIES.
I, HOLDER, HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT. I understand its terms and I am aware of its legal consequences, including that I am hereby giving up substantial legal rights and that by signing this Agreement.
I understand I am forever prevented from suing or otherwise asserting a Claim against any of the Released Parties. I understand that this Agreement is a material inducement for my admission to the Venue and that Event Organizer and the other Released Parties are relying upon it. I agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducements contrary to anything contained herein have been made by Event Organizer or any other Released Parties.
Thank you and enjoy your Retreat!