- CONNECT - RESTORE -
- RENEW -
Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat, May 19 - 22, 2022
Welcome to Our Retreat!
Please Join Our Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat Event Page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SacredConnectionSedona to join conversations and receive fun updates about our retreat.
Check your email for updates as well and always feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Read the following terms and conditions, print and sign the document. Then, please scan and email the form back to email@example.com. Please take no longer than 30 days to do so.
Terms and Conditions
1. Responsibility — Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and/or his/her invitees, or loss of or damage to their property, or for other matters over which Natural Retreats has no control.
2. Bookings — Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse bookings.
3. Booking confirmation — Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats will send you electronically, a confirmation confirming our receipt of payment and participation. For any questions regarding your booking confirmation or questions about your booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Sedona Mago is not responsible for your reservation, Sacred Connection takes care of that. Please do not contact Sedona Mago regarding your reservations.
4. Unavailability — In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation we reserve the right to do so. However you have the right to: Accept the changed arrangements as notified or Cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid to Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats in respect of your reservation. We shall have no further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of your booking including those arising from travel personal travel costs and arrangements. Any refunds will be made to the same Paypal Account that was debited initially.
5. Mago Retreat - Sedona Mago Center for Well-being & Retreat is set amongst 173 acres of beautifully landscaped land honoring mother earth’s treasures. Be aware, Sedona Mago is spread out among the beautiful red rocks and you may be required to climb stairs and walk a minimum of one mile or more a day to get between different points on the property. It is the responsibility of the guest and/or his/her invitees to walk to and from the guest rooms, meeting space, dining hall and other venue locations. Sedona Mago does not have concierge service or bell boy service. You acknowledge that Sedona Mago will not be liable for mobility issues or complaints and that Sedona Mago will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whilst on property.
6. Retreat services and price excludes — The cost of additional healing services. The cost of restaurant meals while you travel. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat assumes no responsibility for injury due to food consumption at any visited eatery.
7. Pools — Please take extra care during our retreat when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please use caution at all times. Your use is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that we will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whilst using the pools.
8. On-site behavior — You are responsible for the behavior of all members of your party/group whilst staying at a at the host hotel and participating in group activities. Behavior should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Aggressive or offensive behavior towards our staff is not acceptable and we may ask you or any member of your party/group to leave immediately. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party/group.
9. Driving or Flying — No liability is accepted for any damage to property or self while in transition to or from the retreat location by car or by plane.
10. Prices — We have the right to increase or decrease prices in line with any change in Retreat Costs, however this does not affect participants that have already paid for their retreat booking.
11. Insurance — Please note that it is your responsibility that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance cover and that it is adequate for your needs. Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in outdoor physical activities whilst on the retreat that have been organized and arranged independently of us, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you whilst on holiday.
12. Complaints — In the event that a guest has cause for complaint whilst on the retreat they must immediately bring it to the attention of a Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat Host representative/Retreat Manager, obtaining written confirmation from them of the complaint so that the company shall have the opportunity to correct the matter during the holiday. If the guest fails to do so it deprives Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat of the opportunity to investigate the complaint and to do their best to rectify it. If Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat is unable to resolve matters whilst the guest is on holiday and they remain dissatisfied then they must write to Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat within 28 days of their return with full details of the complaint. Natural Retreats will do their best to investigate and reply to the guest within 28 days of receipt of the letter. Please quote the booking reference on all correspondence. If the guest fails to follow this simple complaints procedure, their right to claim any compensation may be affected or even lost as a result.
13. Wireless facilities — Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures.
14. Special requirements and disabilities — Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats welcomes guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements, however, many of our physical activities may be inappropriate. We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that we are made fully aware of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please contact us: email@example.com, to discuss availability, suitability and any necessary adjustments that might be needed.
15. You may not resell or advertise a sale for (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without our written permission in advance.
16. We have compiled the information in our marketing materials and on our website as accurately as possible at the time of production. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats’ control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility for inconvenience incurred. We make every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to confirmation of a booking.
17. The Guest must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to the confirmation of your booking.
18. These Terms and Conditions of booking will apply to all confirmed bookings. These Terms and Conditions of booking supersede all previous editions.
19. Whilst every care has been taken to replicate the Terms and Conditions of Booking, due to the nature of electronic transmission no responsibility can be accepted by Sacred Connection Sedona Retreats for any loss or inconvenience incurred by errors in the transfer of information into electronic format.
20. All electronic data remains the property of Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior permission. No electronic data will be preserved indefinitely, only the hard copy of any correspondence as in normal circumstances.
21. Data protection — All the information we collect and hold about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computer and other filing systems.
22. Activities — The Nature and Location of services may vary or be changed at any time due to weather conditions or other uncontrollable factors. Sacred Connection Sedona Retreat will do their best to arrange another similar activity in its place.
23. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase.
24. RELEASE, WAIVER & COVENANT NOT TO SUE. (a) HOLDER, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY, AND FOREVER RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES (AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE), EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT A HOLDER OR ANY OF HOLDER'S RELEASED PERSONS MAY HAVE (OR HEREINAFTER ACCRUE) AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, THAT RELATE TO ANY OF THE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN ALL SECTIONA ABOVE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO (I) HOLDER'S EXPOSURE TO COVID-19; (II) HOLDER'S RELATED PERSONS OR RELATED PERSONS' EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, (III) HOLDER'S TRAVEL TO AND FROM, ENTRY INTO, OR PRESENCE WITHIN, THE VENUE AND/OR COMPLIANCE WITH THE VENUE AND/OR EVENT ORGANIZER POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS; (IV) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN HOLDER AND ANY PERSONNEL OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES PRESENT AT THE VENUE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LINDA GRINDEL & STAFF, LOO-CHAN CONSULTANTS, LLC, SEDONA MAGO CENTER FOR WELL BEING & RETREAT STAFF, EVENT ORGANIZER PERSONNEL, ANY OTHER VENDOR OR VOLUNTEER PARTAKING IN THIS EVENT), IN EACH CASE WHETHER CAUSED BY ANY ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY RELEASED PARTY OR OTHERWISE.
(b) FOR THE PURPOSES HEREOF, THE "RELEASED PARTIES" ARE: (I) LINDA GRINDEL & STAFF, LOO-CHAN CONSULTANTS, LLC, SEDONA MAGO CENTER FOR WELL BEING & RETREAT STAFF, THE VENUE OWNER/OPERATOR, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECT AND INDIRECT PARENTS, AFFILIATES, ADMINISTRATORS, DESIGNEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS (AND ALL EMPLOYEES OF SUCH CONTRACTORS) AND OTHER PERSONNEL; (II) THE DIRECT AND INDIRECT OWNERS, LESSEES AND SUBLESSEES OF VENUE AND EVENT ORGANIZER; (III) ALL THIRD PARTIES PERFORMING SERVICES AT THE VENUE OR FOR THE EVENT; AND (IV) ANY PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FORGOING ENTITIES AND PERSONS, WHETHER PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND WHETHER IN THEIR INSTITUTIONAL OR PERSONAL CAPACITIES.
24. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Thank you and enjoy your Retreat!!